A simple way to get super cute and cheap invites with more personality to them than the packaged ones you buy at the store is to make them yourself on microsoft word. I've made almost all the party invites since I've had my daughter and always recieved complements on how nice they were. So get your creative side out and make sure your ink levels are good to go...
Head down to target and for about $9.99 you can get a box of plain of white or cream colored 5x7 sheets PLUS the 50 envelopes to go with it..total deal. Now of course if you don't use them all in on place..no big deal..I'm sure you'll get use out of them for the next party.
Add a simple border and some clip art found by "googleing" your topic of choice.

..If you have kids and they simply don't want to leave you be as your working on them, get a couple packs of stickers that go with the theme and have them decorate the blank envelopes..

No comments:
Post a Comment